Event has ended
Oracle Industry Connect is a two-day conference where industry peers join together to share deep-domain expertise and best practices on the mission-critical applications that are core to their businesses. Ninety percent of the breakout session content is comprised of Oracle customers providing insights on identifying and overcoming complex industry challenges.
This invitation-only event showcases:
- A community of distinguished industry thought leaders
- Exclusive networking opportunities
- Examples of cross-industry collaboration
- The communications, construction and engineering, energy and utilities, financial services, healthcare, hospitality, insurance, life sciences, and retail industries.
We welcome you to become a part of our community by joining us at the next Oracle Industry Connect.
Contact your Account or Customer Success Manager today for more details on how to register for OIC.
When and Where
Start Time:Apr 10, 2018 11:00 AM UTC (UTC)
End Time:Apr 11, 2018 8:49 AM UTC (UTC)
Location:New York Hilton Midtown Hotel in New York City, 1335 6th Ave, New York
Language:English (United States)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- Brian Skiscim-Oracle (Owner)