- 0 All Categories
- 109 Clinical Community
- 8 Clinical Discussion Topics
- 101 Clinical Applications
- 75 Clinical One
- 25 Safety Consortium
- 14 Safety Working Groups
- Argus Japan User Group
Clinical One Release Update
Tony Rios-Oracle Employee
Clinical One Release 22.3 is here and brings with it functional and quality of life upgrades across the platform. Improvements include updates to:
- Data Collection: enhancements to how you manage your code lists, customize your welcome letters and greater flexibility for Time and Date questions to name a few.
- Data Review: data lock functionality allowing you to lock at the question, form and visit level.
- RTSM: Now allows partial dispensations
- Reporting, Archives and Analytics: Now includes access to customizable dashboards as well as enhancements for Oracle CRF Submit Archives and reports
For more information on these and other platform updates please review the release notes, here.
0 · Share on Twitter