- 0 All Categories
- 110 Clinical Community
- 8 Clinical Discussion Topics
- 102 Clinical Applications
- 76 Clinical One
- 25 Safety Consortium
- 14 Safety Working Groups
- Argus Japan User Group
NEW! Chat in real time with your Support team
With the new Oracle Clinical One Platform chat feature, you can now quickly get in touch with our Oracle Support team and discuss your issues in real time.
The Oracle Clinical One Platform chat lets you engage directly with technical support and will be available starting with 16-January-2023, at 08:00 GMT.
Details for all users
On the home page, when you click Chat & Help, a new Chat & Help dialog is displayed. On that newly displayed dialog, you'll see several options to click:
- View Documentation: this opens the Oracle Clinical One Platform Oracle Help Center homepage where you can browse the application's documentation.
- My Training Videos: this displays the videos assigned to your user based on your permissions in the application.
- Live Chat: clicking this option displays several new mandatory fields that you can fill in to start your live chat session: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and How may we help you? By default, the fields First Name, Last Name, and Email Address are automatically populated with the details associated with your Oracle Clinical One Platform account.
When you click Live Chat and fill in the details, a new dialog called Live Assistance is displayed. In there, you can either start your conversation with a Support agent or get a notice that informs you when there are no agents available to chat.
For more information on how to use this feature, see Chat in real time with Oracle Support.