With thousands of global users, Topliners is the premier community for individuals to share information on Modern Marketing success stories and best practices; The name is derived from "top-line revenue" on an income statement; every marketer is focused on driving results for their company and their customers.
Why Topliners? Why Join an Oracle Community?
- Be recognized in your field of expertise: earn points and badges for participation
- Share and collaborate on ideas for Oracle Marketing Cloud products and get feedback from Product Management
- Ask questions of Oracle's customers, partners and employees
- Networking with customers, partners and employees
- Contribute your knowledge and experience to the Oracle Community
- You can keep your profile as you build your career
How to Join Oracle Community - Topliners:
- Read How do I register to become a Topliner?. If encouraging your colleagues to join, make sure they create their Oracle Single-Sign On Account first
- Important! Be sure to update your username in your profile (See How to update your profile)
- Update your profile - To optimize your community experience, provide a valid username, include a photo, corporate email and/or company name, and information about region and skills.
- From your personal menu, click Edit Profile > Your Profile. Set your default community to Topliners to use the Topliners Navigation Bar.
- Visit our Tips and Tricks area to become a Community Master!
Need help or got a question or a topic that you want to share with our community? These places are open to all Community members:
- Imagine It: Big Ideas and Strategic Thinking See It: Success Stories and Events
- Code It | Do It: For asking questions and implementing Oracle Marketing Cloud Applications
- Know It: Join your product's Insider community. Follow the Release Center.
- Dream It: Influence our road map! Create an idea. Vote up existing ideas to help excel at modern marketing.
- Find Apps: Learn more about our Oracle App Cloud Partners and solutions
Our Insiders Experience:
Marketing Cloud users and service partners are encouraged to join our Product Insiders Groups to stay up to date and follow the latest community conversations.
- Responsys Insiders (Oracle Responsys community)
- Eloqua Insiders (Oracle Eloqua community)
- Maxymiser Insiders (Oracle Maxymiser community)
- Content Marketing (formerly known as Compendium)
- Data Management (formerly known as BlueKai)
- Social Relationship Management (SRM) (For Oracle Social Cloud)
Community users can find more information in Know It (Release Centers, System Status and Online Documentation)
New to community? To join an Insider's Group login and click "Request To Join". Note that access will only be granted if you've fully completed your Oracle Community user profile (If your profile is a random number, please see: How to update your profile to personalize your profile name and gain community approvals).
- New Here? Welcome to Topliners Community!
- Oracle Community FAQ - Etiquette, How To, Rewards & Recognition
- Community Guidelines - Take steps - don't inadvertently expose sensitive data
- General Community Search - Explore and search community forums
- Global Deliverability - Follow the trends in data privacy and compliance
- Modern Customer Experience (ModernCX) Event - Join us!