Digital Marketing Analyst - AmeriPride Services | Minnetonka, MN
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Assist in the planning and execution of all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Build upon our existing social media presence in partnership with our current social media team
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 5 or more years of proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of marketing automation platforms (Eloqua strongly preferred)
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics preferred)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking – Tableau experience a plus
Interested? Apply here.
More information on AmeriPride Services here.