Equifax is a global leader in consumer, commercial and workforce information solutions that provide businesses of all sizes and consumers with insight and information they can trust. Equifax organizes and assimilates data on more than 600 million consumers and 81 million businesses worldwide. The company's significant investments in differentiated data, its expertise in advanced analytics to explore and develop new multi-source data solutions, and its leading-edge proprietary technology enable it to create and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers. Headquartered in Atlanta, Equifax operates or has investments in 19 countries and is a member of Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500® Index. Its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol EFX. In 2013, Equifax was named a Bloomberg BusinessWeek Top 50 company, was #3 in Fortune's Most Admired list in its category, and was named to InfoWeek 500 as well as the FinTech 100. For more information, please visit www.equifax.com. Equifax is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Equifax is looking for a highly driven leader of marketing operations who thinks like a marketer with the passion and the expertise to help Equifax optimize and scale our marketing efforts. This leader will be responsible for the management and the strategic innovation of our marketing processes, technology infrastructure and their integration. These technologies include Eloqua, ReadyTalk, On24, GotoWebminar, Uberflip, and more.
The Demand Generation Manager position is primarily responsible for planning, designing and executing integrated demand generation programs that include online and offline elements, and tracking and reporting on the results of the programs to ensure proper measurement and lead / revenue accountability. The Demand Generation Manager will engage as part of a cross-functional marketing operations team responsible for marketing process and technology integration to help measure and drive enterprise growth.
This role is also responsible for identifying, implementing and managing new technologies that will help us meet our business goals. In addition, this leader will be responsible for optimizing our demand waterfall lead flow, reporting, analytics and marketing processes. The ideal candidate will be marketing savvy with strong Eloqua and Salesforce technical experience and an analytical, strategic and operational thinker who aligns marketing processes and innovation, analyzes key metrics, and implements testing to continually improve marketing performance and ROI. This leader will manage a team, but also will need to be very hands on. This is a highly collaborative role, working with marketing, sales and sales operations. This position reports to the leader of Demand Generation.
- Design and Implement data architecture for our marketing database and work closely with Marketing Communications team to design and execute demand generation programs.
- Manage the sales and marketing processes as project manager resposible of overall project results— must be familiar with Siebel On Premise CRM software and enterprise reporting tools.
- Plan and develop nurturing campaigns, making strategic decisions on types of technology and marketing tools, determining segmentation and audience, and designing appropriate metrics to evaluate success, then report to the business on success and ways to improve.
- Support the conception of metrics and KPIs process to Measure, analyze and track marketing contribution to the business. These reports and dashboards are to be used by the marketing orgaization as the strategyc compass for goal and initiative definition
- Manage and drive enhancements to our marketing technology infrastructure to advance our marketing effectiveness and operational efficiencies
- Mentor, teach and instruct automation users in best practices of marketing automation. Work with team on core operational processes and uses of Oracle/Eloqua and Salesforce.
- This is a strategic position requiring a unique blend of marketing, technical and creative skills. The focus of this position is to generate demand and revenue. This person should be able to support the demand generation director on assigned projects from the beginning to the end
- Continuously report to leadership teams on the demand generation strategy as part of go-to-market planning and measurement.
Web and Email marketing planinig and implementation (list building & management, segmentation, expectation setting, frequency, content, CAN-SPAM, deliverability)
- Drive optimization of the demand waterfall by working with sales operations to provide proper analytics and processes for refining the lead flow and user experience. Document best practices for campaigns and developing campaign assets. Ensure campaign quality through QA process. Create best practices templates for emails and landing pages and ensure they are used for consistency.
- Marketing automation systems
- Eloqua Master
- Business Intelligence Reporting tools and Adobe Creative Suite
- Marketing or business related bachelors
- Visualization and business intelligence tools
- Search Engine Marketing
- Project Management/Business Development, financial management, business analysis
- 5-7 years related experience
- Bachelor's degree from a 4 year college