Who You AreYou can operate Eloqua like Neo operated The Matrix! You know that there are 4 different ways of doing the same thing in Eloqua, but you have a very refined POV on which of the 4 will work. You have a passion for turning chaos into order – “naming conventions” is tatooed on the back of your neck. You know all the synonyms for “attention to detail” – meticulous, thorough, exact – and it’s exemplified in your work. You’re ready to take the next step in your career and manage Eloqua globally for an amazing company and brand.
Your Next ChallengeThe Eloqua Marketing Specialist is a key role in the organization responsible for all facets of global email and marketing automation operations, supporting all marketing and customer email communications. Activities include: building complex nurture and triggered email communications programs, testing assets and programs, managing the content localization process, identifying and implementing marketing operations best-practices, researching issues, and supporting our internal clients. This position will report to the Marketing Operations Manager within the Global Marketing Operations organization.
- Manage all facets of the Eloqua platform – configuring, testing, launching, and maintaining programs
- Collaborate with internal, and agency, marketing and business partners to ensure timely and high quality execution of email campaigns and programs
- Manage all aspects of building a program/campaign in Eloqua, including building emails and landing pages, designing nurture/triggered programs, testing assets and programs, launching campaign, and troubleshooting issues
- Manage the prospect database fields, build custom data objects
- Manage Eloqua integrations with CRM, data warehouse, and other internal and external systems, apps and tools
- Support the localization process for all global emails and landing pages, working with our localization team and vendors
- Provide Eloqua support to internal, self-service users. Work with field marketing teams to educate them and support local needs
- Continually develop our Eloqua expertise – identify and implement best practices, drive feature requests into the vendor, etc.
- Test and QA Eloqua assets including emails, forms and landing pages
What You’ll Need
- Eloqua expertise is an absolute requirement – certification is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in this field, either with a large B2B organization or ad/consulting agency
- A. in Marketing, Technology, or related field
- Adept at working in a high-pace organization with constant change – we’re constantly evolving
- Amazing communication skills – both written and verbal
- High EQ is a must
- Follow-through and attention to detail – you don’t leave loose ends
- Global experience a plus
- Good understanding of B2B email/nurture marketing practices, engagement strategies, and anti-spam laws
Feel free to contact me directly or apply through the LinkedIn posting: