Our team is growing and looking for Eloqua Rockstars! Reach out to me for details.
Marketing Automation Specialist - JREQ067063
Your Impact in the Demand Generation Center of Excellence, a part of Thomson Reuters
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the entire Legal business – managing and executing marketing campaigns, leveraging the marketing automation tool, Eloqua. Your contributions will play a critical role in lead generation, filling the sales pipeline and ultimately leading to sales.
- Manage the production and execution of demand generation and customer retention marketing campaigns
- Produce a high volume of one-off, multi-asset and automated campaigns
- Work with teams across the organization
- Support the team, sharing new ideas, best practices and learnings
- Assist providing “closed loop” (i.e. – ROI) reporting – tying marketing’s efforts to sales revenue
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
- 1-3 years of overall experience related to marketing automation
- 1-3 years’ experience in demand generation, lead nurturing and drip campaigns
- 1-3 years’ experience in email deployment and campaign management
- Solid understanding of demand generation best practices
- Hands-on experience using a marketing automation platform (preferably Eloqua)
- Basic knowledge of HTML, Adobe Dreamweaver & Photoshop, Excel and Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing / business, or related work experience