We use third party Return Path (RP), which is an email deliverabilty monitoring tool, to monitor our email delivery rate and to optimize our email marketing.
As a tool requirement, all of marketing email campaigns must include a RP seed list. This RP seed list has up to 600 email addresses.
RP would not be able to monitor deliverability rate correctly if any of the email addresses from RP seed list is missing from our email campaigns. One challenge we faced was that contacts from this RP seed list
somehow get unsubscribed often which prevented RP from getting our emails. We had to check and manually re-subscribe contacts in this RP seed list.
To have a robust solution to subscribe contacts in this RP seed list or internal seed list automatically and to avoid manual work and improve team efficiency
From luminary learning courses and Topliners community tips, we leveraged program builder and program canvas functionalities in Eloqua to build a robust solution to replace manual work that includes the followings:
- A program builder with action to subscribe list of contacts at "Site-Level"
- This program builder also use "Subscribe to Campaign" action
- Build a program canvas to feed contacts daily into the program builder to automatically subscribe contacts from RP or internal seed lists.
- Program canvas to feed contacts daily into the program builder to automatically subscribe contacts from RP or internal seed lists.
- All of our marketing emails were able to reach Return Path inboxes
- As a result, Return Path is consistently able to monitor and provide accurate reports, analysis and recommendations for our email marketing optimization.
- Significantly improved team efficiency
B2B: Program Canvas
B2B: Develop & Design