First of all, congratulations on passing your Eloqua Master exam and achieving the Eloqua Master accreditation from Oracle University! It's an accomplishment that takes time, focus, and dedication. But you might be thinking: Now what? Great question. The answer truly depends on what role you've taken on at your organization. So, we've compiled four simple questions that will help you determine the next steps in your Oracle Eloqua journey.
Ask Yourself The Following Questions:
1. Are my job requirements tied to a particular job role? If the answer is yes, consider pursuing a job role based accreditation!
2. Have I explored all the features within the Eloqua platform? If the answer is no, consider attending or viewing the following courses:
3. Do I run reports and analyze the data within the reports? If the answer is yes, consider attending or viewing the following courses:
4. Is my team ready for a new or updated marketing strategy? If the answer is yes, consider attending or viewing the following courses:
5. Am I responsible for ensuring everyone is aware of the quarterly updates to the application? If the answer is yes, ensure you always check the What's New in Eloqua learning path when each quarterly release goes live.
And don't forget -- you can always reach out to an education expert with more specific questions. Happy learning!