We are pleased to invite all accreditation badge holders to set up a CertView account to start enjoying the benefits of managing all of your Oracle Accomplishments in one place. With CertView you can:
- Claim your digital badge
- Track your assessment and accomplishment history
- Download your eCertificate
- Verify certification to an employer, potential employer, or anyone else
- Receive messages and alerts from your program administrator
We are also excited to unveil our new badge and certificate design! Oracle CX Marketing Master accreditations are redesigned to align with Oracle University branding. They display a cleaner, more modern look and feel. The focus of the new design is your accomplishment!
You need to take a few simple steps to start enjoying these benefits today.
- Create an account on the Pearson VUE website
- Allow 24 hours for the data to be uploaded to CertView
- Go to certview.oracle.com to authenticate your account
- You will need:
- The email address you used to create your Pearson VUE account
- Your Oracle Testing ID provided by Pearson VUE
- An Oracle.com account (SSO)
Display Your New Badge
- Sign in to your CertView account
- Under Credential Management, select Review Accomplishment History
- Under Action select the option to Claim your badge
- You will be taken to the Acclaim platform where you will take the steps to claim your badge
- After claiming your badge, share it!
- Anywhere you’ve previously displayed your existing badge, replace it with the new badge
- View this video to learn how to share and manage your badge