When creating or formulating an idea there is no facility to park it or save it as a draft version.
- Allow Ideas to be saved as a draft version
- Due to technical constraints regarding drafts a notification should be sent out to remind people after a definable period that they have an unfinished idea.
- The OP should be allowed to delete the idea before the posting is final (while in draft mode)
- The OP should be able to retract the idea after posting is final.
- Who should manage and or set the definable parameter to be used to remind people about their unfinished drafts?
- Should this be the responsibility of Administrators, Moderators or should the individual define a personal reminder interval?
- What would be the maximum time period allowed before an idea should be transitioned from draft state to published state?
- Should the draft idea be discarded automatically if no activity tracked by the time maximum time period is reached?
Possible additional features:
- Unfinished idea in draft mode: Send frequent reminder notifications after a definable period or every 14 days.