Skip navigation

GDPR - Right of access

score 240
You have not voted. Active

https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/right-of-acc…

• Individuals have the right to access their personal data and supplementary information.
  • The right of access allows individuals to be aware of and verify the lawfulness of the processing.

One of the expectations of GDPR is people will be more aware their personal data is being held and requests to see that information may become more common.

To meet these requests we'll all require a quick way to pull all the information we store on a contact, from their personal information to recorded activities and methods of processing.

At the moment I believe the only way to do this in Eloqua is through multiple Insight reports in each of the subject areas - Contacts, Campaign Activity, Email Activity, Form Submission Data, Landing page analysis and website analysis

Data flow through custom data objects and program canvas/builder complicate this, but if there were a single report/dashboard containing all the standard customer personal information and touchpoints it would go a long way to delivering the data required for this customer request.

I understand there are processing restraints on producing reports against multiple subject areas, but if the report were kept to a request for a single individual I assume it would be possible?

Comments

Vote history