In a global and competitive environment a fast access to reliable information is vital to leverage business and increase the competitive differential. This case study describes how a great enterprise successfully managed to implement a smart EPM environment that uses Oracle Data Integrator with Oracle Hyperion Planning and Oracle Essbase native resources to take full advantage of its potential. This was achieved with a new concept called dynamic modeless development. Using Hyperion Planning repository information it is possible to create dynamic processes that changes automatically for any number of Hyperion Planning applications. It allows dynamic metadata maintenance meeting the business needs of changes with low development costs.
This session has been presented at KScope13 and is a presentation based on our white paper (Dynamic Integrations for Multiple Hyperion Planning Applications).
Oracle ACE Associate graduated in computer engineering with experience in software development. Deep knowledge in Oracle database and ETL processes working with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) tool in business intelligence (BI) area as a consultant and solution architect. Very experienced in programming with PL/SQL and Java. Certified as Oracle Data Integrator 11g Certified Implementation Specialist, Oracle Database SQL Expert, SCJP (Sun Certified Java Programmer), SCWCD (Sun Certified Web Component Developer) and ITIL Foundation. Speaker in several ODI forum sessions, including KScope 13, KScope 14 and ODTUG expert’s webinars.
IT professional with a Master’s in Business Administration, more than eighteen years of experience, the last eight years as an EPM solution architect. Has an extensive experience in financial systems and global analytical, skilled in Oracle products as: Essbase, Planning, OBIEE, ODI, OWB and SQL. The combination of this knowledge with the creative, perfectionist, restless and disruptive personality makes their solutions extremely innovative and insightful..
• Honored as Oracle ACE Associate on Business Intelligence expertise.
• Hyperion Planning, Essbase, OBIEE and ODI Certified Specialist.
• Design and implementation of management models & systems, deep expertise of key components to the EPM function in the Financial Services industry.
• Business architecture design, end-to-end integrated processes, implementation, business solution testing and enhancement of key technologies.
• Driver-based financial models linking corporate objectives and strategies to actionable insights.
• Models for financial institution in Hyperion Planning for net interest margin, risk adjusted returns, spreads from transfer rates, and allocated costs and capital.