Skip navigation

Paul MacMillan

score 710
You have not voted. Active

About Paul:

Paul MacMillan (aka, Fac586) is a Senior Technical Architect at Sopra Steria, based in Edinburgh, Scotland. He has been using Oracle Database since 1992; HTML, CSS & JavaScript since 1997; and Application Express since it was HTML DB in 2005. "Oracle Database + APEX is by far my preferred toolkit," says Paul.

Since not all of Sopra Steria's customers yet appreciate the full benefits of Application Express, Paul is not always able to work on APEX projects. He doesn't let that get in the way of continuing both to deepen his expertise and share his knowledge. He is an Oracle Application Express Developer Certified Expert and one of the most active contributors on the OTN Application Express discussion forum.

Unfortunately as some of our customers are yet to appreciate the benefits of APEX, I don’t get to work with it as much as I would like, so I try to keep my skills up to date by answering questions in the Oracle Community APEX forum. He's been a member of OTN since 1999 and is a Grand Titan with over 260,000 points.

Links

OTN Community Name: fac586

How to Vote

This person has been selected by a panel of (mostly) ACE judges to be a finalist for the Oracle Database Developer Choice Award.

Winners are chosen by popular vote: the top vote-getters will be announced as winners at the YesSQL event at Oracle Open World 2015.

If you think this person should win the Developer Choice Award, vote her or him up.

By voting for this finalist, you confirm that you have read the rules and that you are eligible to vote.

Regarding Comments

If you would like to explain why you are voting this finalist up, you are welcome to add a comment. We will, however, remove any negative comments.

Comments

Vote history