Hello Community Members,
We are excited to announce our upcoming free online courses for Fall 2023. These courses are designed to provide you with introductory skills and knowledge you need to succeed in Clinical One.
Our course offerings include:
- Clinical One: Data Collection – Registration now open for September and October 2023 (click here to enroll). The Learning path includes the following courses:
- Setup for success
- Form design 1
- Visits and branches
- Form design 2
- Clinical One: Randomization and Trial Supply Management – Registration now open for September and October 2023 (click here to enroll). The Learning path includes the following courses:
- RTSM 1
- RTSM 2
- RTSM 3
- Clinical One: Analytics – Registration now open for September and October 2023 (click here to enroll). The Learning path includes the following courses:
- Analytics 1
- Analytics 2
- Clinical One for Clinical Research Associates – Scheduled for Fall 2023. Preregister now to receive a personal invite as soon as the course is available (click here to preregister).
Each course includes interactive hands-on exercises, and upon successful completion, you will receive a free Oracle certificate. Don't miss out!
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to ask in the comments section below.
As a CRA in Clinical One, it is easy to monitor subjects and sites through the Study Dashboard. Simply log-in, click on a study and on the right side of the Home Page you will see the dashboard.blob:https://community.oracle.com/ddd57b94-e40c-45f1-b4e7-e1a99ef6905e
Check out this short video to learn more! How to Monitor Subjects and Sites
Are you interested in expanding your knowledge of Clinical One? The Oracle Health Sciences Enablement Team is offering their monthly series of free live trainings on Clinical One. If you complete these sessions, you will receive an official Oracle certificate, free of charge.
There are 3 learning paths available:
- Analytics (2 sessions),
- Data Collection (5 sessions)
- RTSM (3 sessions)
Each session includes hands-on practice led by Oracle’s Clinical One experts.
In case you're already a user, a potential customer, and enthusiastic learner, or someone who's curious to know more about Oracle's Health Sciences solutions, this upcoming sessions offer you a chance to network with Oracle experts, gain a competitive edge, and expand your knowledge. Please note that seating is limited, so please make sure to register promptly.
To access the enrollment page, click here. You will need an Oracle SSO to register. Please use an institutional email address as we cannot process requests made using personal accounts.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them in the comment section below or send an email to the team.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to expand your Clinical One knowledge!