2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 6, 2013 1:14 AM by user77841 RSS

Cannot update suppliers

Hi all,
      While trying to update supplier via
      4.Query for any suppliers
      5. Update the name(for example)

I receive the following error:
      Failed to update party: TCA: Return Status:E: Error : There is no active profile for party ID 19732 of content source type SST. If an active profile exists, the content source type passed must be the same as the content source type of the active profile.
      I found that in tables HZ_ORGANIZATION_PROFILES and ZX_PARTY_TAX_PROFILE i don't have the necessary data for any supplier. Is the only solution for me is to manually insert records for every supplier in this 2 tables or i have another way to achieve this?

EBS Version: 12.1.3

result from
      select * from v$version;
      Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release - Production
      PL/SQL Release - Production
      "CORE     Production"
      TNS for Linux: Version - Production
      NLSRTL Version - Production
      Thanks in advance,
        • 1. Re: Cannot update suppliers

Please see below notes:

Cannot Update Customer of Type Person. Error "There is no active profile for party ID XXXX of content source type USER_ENTERED" [ID 1073143.1]
          App-Ar-96282: Error: There Is No Active Profile For Party Id 5345 Of Content Source Type SST. [ID 559124.1]
          ERROR: There is no active profile for party ID XXXXX when updating Operating Unit PTP [ID 805743.1]

• 2. Re: Cannot update suppliers

Is there any way I can update the records in these 2 tables. Pls suggest any alternative as I am getting the below error while trying to update Employee Supplier

Failed to Update Party: TCA Return status: E : Error. There is no active profile for party ID of content source type SST