2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 16, 2011 6:28 PM by Todd Little-Oracle RSS

Tuxedo queues to configure to weblogic WTC

Hi I am trying to create queues in the tuxedo config .I have the following configurations in my ubb file.

UBB
      +++
      ######################
      *GROUPS
      ######################

OS_WT_GP1 LMID="TX_MAS" GRPNO=110

######################
      *SERVERS
      ######################

GWADM SRVGRP=OS_WT_GP1 SRVID=2
      GWTDOMAIN SRVGRP=OS_WT_GP1 SRVID=3

redirect SRVGRP=OS_WT_GP1 SRVID=500 REPLYQ=Y RQADDR=SERVER1_Q1 MIN=1 MAX=2
      CLOPT="-A -- -s CHECKSERVICE"

redirect SRVGRP=OSB_WTC_GP1 SRVID=510 REPLYQ=Y RQADDR=SERVER1_Q2 MIN=1 MAX=2
      CLOPT="-A -- -s CHECKSERVICE"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      I have the following entries in the DMC file to make the calls to contact the WTC.
      DMC
      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      #################
      *DM_LOCAL_DOMAINS
      #################
      TUXOS_DOM_1
      GWGRP=OS_WT_GP1
      TYPE=TDOMAIN
      ACCESSPOINTID="TUXOS_DOM_1"
      DMTLOGNAME="DMTLOG"
      SECURITY=NONE
      CONNECTION_POLICY=ON_STARTUP
      ##################
      *DM_REMOTE_DOMAINS
      ##################
      OS_DOM_1
      TYPE=TDOMAIN
      ACCESSPOINTID="OSDOM_1"

###########
      *DM_TDOMAIN
      ###########
      TUXOS_DOM_1
      NWADDR="<IP:PORT NO>"

OS_DOM_1
      NWADDR="<IP:PORT NO>"
      LACCESSPOINT="TUXOS_DOM_1"

##############
      *DM_IMPORT
      ##############
      CHECKSERVICE
      AUTOTRAN=N
      RNAME="checkserviceresult"
      RACCESSPOINT=OS_DOM_1
      LACCESSPOINT=TUXOS_DOM_1

I am trying to contact from machine A to Machine B using tuxedo. The machine B is weblogic server
      1)I would like to know if we can create queues in the tuxedo service and same can be configured in the WTC of weblogic
      2)If yes, I would like to know the configurations required on the weblogic side to address the different queues mentioned in the UBB file

Thanks in advance
        • 1. Re: Tuxedo queues to configure to weblogic WTC
          Can anyone please help me on this
          • 2. Re: Tuxedo queues to configure to weblogic WTC
            Todd Little-Oracle
            Hi,

Your post is a little confusing as I'm not sure what you mean by the term "queue". If you want to call a WTC based EJB in WLS, then what you have on the Tuxedo side looks OK. On the WLS side you will need to create a WTC server instance, add the appropriate local domain and remote domain, and then add an export. Both the Tuxedo and WLS documentation describes how to do this.

If by queue you mean a Tuxedo /Q and/or JMS queue, then you need to configure the WTC tBridge. The tBridge provides a JMS bridge that can:

1) Take entries off of a JMS queue and call a Tuxedo service and place the reply on another JMS queue
            2) Take entries off of a JMS and place them on a Tuxedo /Q queue
            3) Take entries off of a Tuxedo /Q queue and place them on a JMS queue

If you can provide a little more information or details, I can give you a more definitive answer.

Regards,
            Todd Little
            Oracle Tuxedo Chief Architect