2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2011 11:50 PM by vinod_t_krishnan RSS

issue while deploying dynamic region to stand alone server

Hi,

In my application there is one page I have panel splitter, where i have drag and dropped menu-taskflow as regionModel, and created dynamic region on second facet panel.
      <af:region value="#{bindings.menutaskflow1.regionModel}" id="r1"/>
      <af:region value="#{bindings.dynamicRegion4.regionModel}" id="r2"/>

I have created application level class to handle dynamic region loading.

This settings are working fine when i run application with integrated web logic server, When I deployed my application to stand alone server, its giving me exception as
      java.lang.IllegalStateException: The expression "#{bindings.menutaskflow1.regionModel}" (that was specified for the RegionModel "value" attribute of the region component with id "r1") evaluated to null.
      This is typically due to an error in the configuration of the objects referenced by this expression.
      If it helps, the expression "#{bindings.menutaskflow1}" evaluates to "null".
      If it helps, the expression "#{bindings}" evaluates to "null". Now using an empty RegionModel instead.
           at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.UIXRegion.getRegionModel(UIXRegion.java:439)
           at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.taglib.region.RegionTag.doStartTag(RegionTag.java:109)
           at jsp_servlet.__editopportunity_jspx._jspx___tag18(__editopportunity_jspx.java:923)
           at jsp_servlet.__editopportunity_jspx._jspService(__editopportunity_jspx.java:452)
           at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:34)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:300)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:183)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.invokeServlet(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:526)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:253)
           at com.sun.faces.context.ExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ExternalContextImpl.java:410)
           at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.context.ExternalContextDecorator.dispatch(ExternalContextDecorator.java:44)
           at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.context.ExternalContextDecorator.dispatch(ExternalContextDecorator.java:44)
           at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.context.FacesContextFactoryImpl$OverrideDispatch.dispatch(FacesContextFactoryImpl.java:267)
           at com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl.executePageToBuildView(ViewHandlerImpl.java:473)
           at com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(ViewHandlerImpl.java:141)
           at javax.faces.application.ViewHandlerWrapper.renderView(ViewHandlerWrapper.java:189)
           at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(ViewHandlerImpl.java:193)
           at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl._renderResponse(LifecycleImpl.java:710)
           at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl._executePhase(LifecycleImpl.java:273)
           at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:205)
           at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:266)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:300)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:26)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56)
           at oracle.adf.model.servlet.ADFBindingFilter.doFilter(ADFBindingFilter.java:191)
           at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.webapp.rich.RegistrationFilter.doFilter(RegistrationFilter.java:97)
           at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl$FilterListChain.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:420)
           at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.activedata.AdsFilter.doFilter(AdsFilter.java:60)
           at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl$FilterListChain.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:420)
           at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl._doFilterImpl(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:247)
           at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:157)
           at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter.doFilter(TrinidadFilter.java:92)
           at oracle.dms.wls.DMSServletFilter.doFilter(DMSServletFilter.java:330)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestEventsFilter.doFilter(RequestEventsFilter.java:27)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.doIt(WebAppServletContext.java:3684)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3650)
           at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
           at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2268)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2174)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1446)
           at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:201)
           at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:173)

I tried to update bindings with data level binding as
      <af:region value="#{data.view_MenuPageDef.menutaskflow1.regionModel}" id="r1"/>
      <af:region value="#{data.view_MenuPageDef.dynamicRegion4.regionModel}" id="r2"/>

but it is rendering empty page with another exception..

Please help

Regards,
      Meera