This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 2, 2012 1:00 PM by 908512 RSS

Error Hyperion Java API Samples

816997 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi All,
I want to make an application that integrate with hyperion using sso. While i'm running the samples of java class I got this error

==============================================================================
Initializing CSS ...
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLElement.getTextContent()Ljava/lang/String;
at com.hyperion.css.common.configuration.CSSXMLDocument.getText(CSSXMLDocument.java:1329)
at com.hyperion.css.common.configuration.CSSXMLDocument.getSearchOrderLevel(CSSXMLDocument.java:1102)
at com.hyperion.css.common.configuration.CSSXMLDocument.getNativeProviderDTO(CSSXMLDocument.java:1604)
at com.hyperion.css.common.configuration.CSSXMLDocument.getProvider(CSSXMLDocument.java:359)
at com.hyperion.css.common.configuration.CSSXMLDocument.getAllProviders(CSSXMLDocument.java:1047)
at com.hyperion.css.common.configuration.CSSConfigurationManager.encryptPassword(CSSConfigurationManager.java:106)
at com.hyperion.css.common.configuration.CSSConfigurationManager.getConfiguration(CSSConfigurationManager.java:135)
at com.hyperion.css.EPMSystem.getInstance(EPMSystem.java:88)
at com.hyperion.css.CSSSystemFactory.getCSSSystem(CSSSystemFactory.java:87)
at com.hyperion.css.CSSSystem.initCSSSystem(CSSSystem.java:319)
at com.hyperion.css.CSSSystem.getInstance(CSSSystem.java:273)
at Sample.initialize(Sample.java:49)
at Sample.<init>(Sample.java:33)
at AuthenticateSample.<init>(AuthenticateSample.java:15)
at AuthenticateSample.main(AuthenticateSample.java:29)
Could not run sample because of error java.lang.AbstractMethodError: oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLElement.getTextContent()Ljava/lang/String;

==============================================================================

My version of hyperion is 11.1.1 and I don't understand about the path in the Sample.java

system = CSSSystem.getInstance(context, url, "C:/Hyperion/logs");+

Is that path locate the directory of logs or what?

Anyone can help this problem..

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points