2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2012 12:14 PM by Onhate RSS

Freeze Deploying Staging and Not Able to Rollback

Hello there,

I was testing ATG workflow, so I created a product inside rootCategory, Aproved to Staging and sent to deploy.... but... I forgot to create a Parent Category, so I created another project and created this Category inside rootCategory and sent to deploy, but ATG said that has a conflict, and it's right, first project modified rootCategory and second project too, so I rolledback and deleted the second project.

Till now it is all right, but the problem is... Now I am not able to aprove first project to production neither rollback from staging, I can do nothing with this project, and at Admin Console there is no error. And with this I can't do any other deployment cause lock conflict happens.

I checked at Admin Console (Deployment Administration) > Overview > Staging > Projects and my first project is there at "Deployed active projects for site: Staging" but I am not able to select any project there to rollback them, the checkbox are disableds.

What must I need to rollback this project that stucked at Staging deployment without error?