This content has been marked as final. Show 6 replies
Hi, you might take a look at the following notes :1 person found this helpful
- R12: FAQ on Transfer to GL in R12 [ID 876190.1]
- How does the XLA_DISTRIBUTION_LINKS table map to the Payables Subledger? [ID 813968.1]
- FAQ on Subledger or XLA to GL Transfer Process In R12 [ID 1325133.1]
- R12 Mapping Between Subledger Tables, SLA and GL Tables [ID 871622.1]
- Unable To Link XLA Tables With AR Tables To Get Information From GL (General Ledger / Subledger / Receivables) [ID 879072.1]
Above Notes are good.
But I just wanted to add a staight point.
xla_distribution_links and xla_ae_lines will get populated at the same time.
Both goes on JLTs and their conditions. One is detailed and the other is summarized / merged.
xla_ae_lines will have extra balancing lines and xla_distirbution_links will have extra gain / loss lines, which end up with zero amount.
Also check the links for the setup of distribution identifiers.
Do you know which is the API in SLA that merges the XLA_DISTRIBUTION_LINKS records to make XLA_AE_LINES using Accounting Rules?
Frankly, I didn't understand what are you looking for.
There is no API for that. In the normal process of Create Accounting, that will happen.
Even though if you play around with the data in these tables and the event is not stamped as processed, next time when you run create accounting, it will override the same.
All I am trying to find out is find the back end package which will be populating the data into XLA_DISTRIBUTION_LINKS and XLA_AE_LINES.
Also Can you please look into the other thread I have created regarding Amount Reconciliation? Will you be able to help me with that?
If I remember correctly, it would be either one of the following.
I don't have an instance to check right now. I'll confirm later.