0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 19, 2012 4:43 PM by Brenton Phillips RSS

Problem Configuring AIA Comms Order to Cash: SBL CRM and BRM Pre-Built 11.1

Brenton Phillips
      I am trying to configure Siebel 8.1.1.5 to talk to BRM 7.5 via the "AIA Comms Order to Cash: SBL CRM and BRM Pre-Built Integration 11.1".

I have followed the install/config guide for Siebel 8.1.1 (and applyed fix patch 8.1.1.5).
      I have followed the install/config guide for BRM 7.5.
      I have followed the install/config/deploy steps for "AIA Comms Order to Cash: SBL CRM and BRM Pre-Built Integration 11.1".

When I create an order in Siebel and click submit, I get a dialog with the following text back:
      "Error invoking service 'ProcessSalesOrderSiebelJMSProducer', method 'process' at step 'Submit Order WS'.(SBL-BPR-00162) -- HTTP Request error during 'Submitting Data SendHTTP request': 'Status code - 404'(SBL-EAI-04117)(SBL-BPR-00131)"

I see that my outbound web service "ProcessSalesOrderSiebelJMSProducer" has its service port configured to be HTTP transport with address "http://[AIA_hostname]:[Webserver_port]/orabpel/default/ProcessSalesOrderSiebelJMSProducer/1.0". This does indeed seem wrong since there is no servlet mapping for "orabpel" in my Weblogic-SOA Suite system and there certainly is no composite named "ProcessSalesOrderSiebelJMSProducer".

I found in the implementation guide for "AIA Comms Order to Cash: SBL CRM and BRM Pre-Built Integration 11.1", the following "For the order flow, configure the SISOMBillingSubmitOrderWebService Siebel outbound workflow to enqueue the Siebel messages in AIA_SALESORDERJMSQUEUE.", but being a Siebel newbie, I don't really know how to accomplish this. Perhaps somebody could give me some guidance on this?

As a wider question, it is clear have I not fully configured the system, but I am not sure where to go for further config/integration steps. Is the "implementation" guide that I should be following to complete the steps?