This content has been marked as final. Show 7 replies
Pl identify exact versions of "11g" and "Windows 7". The download page (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/enterprise-edition/downloads/112010-win64soft-094461.html) states the following -
1. All files are in the .zip format. There is an unzip utility here if you need one.
*2. Download and unzip both files to the same directory.*
3. Installation guides and general Oracle Database 11g documentation are here.
4. Review the certification matrix for this product here.
Did you follow the instructions in Step 2 above ?
Is there a proper way to download and extract the files before running setup.1. Please use download manager before downloading file
2. After download setup you can use checksum and can be sure its corrupt file or not
3. You can also try unzip -t xx.zip to can be sure zip corrupt or not
4. Be create folder like ME than unzip both setup into single folder of ME.
During the install, dd you specify that EM needs to be installed ? See section titled "Specify Management Options" in table 4-1 here http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/install.112/e24186/install.htm#BABDJIFG
If not, you will need to configure separately - http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e25494/dbcontrol002.htm#ADMIN13410