5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2012 8:13 AM by user6409784 RSS

Table for Estimated wait time

user6409784
      Hi all,
      i have a problem with the calculation of estimated wait time.
      I know the formula is:
      EWT(I) = EWT(I-1) + SDT + (t(I) - t(I-1))
      where
      EWT = Estimated Wait Time
      I = Interaction
      (I-1) = Interaction one queue position ahead of I
      SDT = Service Duration Time (average time to complete interactions
      thus far)
      t = Time at which the interaction entered the queue
      The ACD Server returns the estimated wait time to the calling server. That value is sent back to the customer.

I have a call that lasts 600 hours, which is distorting the estimates. I want to cancel this call from the tables of the CCA. what are the tables that are used to calculate EWT?

Thanks and regards
        • 1. Re: Table for Estimated wait time
          You can use the same calculation used in the ASA for the workgroup reports. Which DB type do you use?
          • 2. Re: Table for Estimated wait time
            user6409784
            Oracle 10.2.0.4
            • 3. Re: Table for Estimated wait time
              Use HistoryActions table.

You can get the duration of the actionID 70007 for any answered calls. Here is a snippet:

AND status = 1
              AND workgroupid = {What_Ever_Queue_you_want_to_identify_ASA_for}
              AND interactiontype IN (2007)
              AND actionid = 70007 -- Exit Queue
              AND actionid = 70011 --Answered                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
              • 4. Re: Table for Estimated wait time
                user6409784
                Thank you
                • 5. Re: Table for Estimated wait time
                  user6409784
                  Hy,
                  I deleted the records as you said, but the estimated response time is still 17 minutes. there is something else to do?