But I try to "Start Server Instance" from Run Menu, and i have the odl problem: "The Server Instance cannot be started because the Integrated Weblogic domain was not built successfully."
I don´t know how can I build the domain successfully.
I have installed the following:
Oracle DDBB + Web Logic (+ domain created and updated in order to include the ADF libraries) + Jdeveloper + Soa Suite + soa scheme created + Oracle Siebel Adapter installed too.
All of these in a Virtual Machine.
I have the failure in the Jdeveloper step: trying to start the server instance in order to continue with the app deployment.
Just to verify - is your JDeveloper installed in a separate directory then your stand alone WebLogic?
Try removing the directory: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Datos de programa\JDeveloper\system22.214.171.124.37.60.13\DefaultDomain
Set up the USER Home environment to point to c:\temp\ like explained here: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E24382_01/install.1112/e17074/ojdig.htm#BDCJCHDF
Then restart JDeveloper
Next, I tried to create default domain, by clicking right button on IntegratedWebLogicServer and I got the following error:
[02:13:13 PM] Creating Integrated Weblogic domain...
[02:13:18 PM] ERROR: An error occurred while building the default domain.
Please see this log file for more details:
wlst > ****** RECURSIàN DE ARCHIVO POR LOTES excede los l¡mites de la PILA ******
wlst > Recuento de recursiones=1240,Uso de la pila=90 por ciento
wlst > ****** SE ANULA EL PRECESAMIENTO DEL ARCHIVO POR LOTES ******
Elapsed time: 5016 ms
The above meaning something like this:
B A T C H R E C U R S I O N exceeds STACK limits ****** Recursion Count=1240, Stack Usage=90 percent ****** B A T C H PROCESSING IS A B O R T E D
I uninstalled everything I had installed, even the Oracle DDBB, next I installed all the programs again:
- Oracle ddbb
configured parameter sessions, parameter processes and parameter open_cursors: all of them =500
- Repository Creation Utility and created schema
- SOA suite
- Created domain (it could be ommited)
I guess the main problem was in oracle ddbb and the parameter values.