1 2 Previous Next 20 Replies Latest reply: Jan 31, 2012 8:10 AM by user5511496 Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: JDeveloper Integrated Weblogic domain issue.
        in the line of fire
        Rushing in at a moment but i see there is space in you folder structure. can you remove that "Datos de programa". Ideally no spaces are allowed.
        • 16. Re: JDeveloper Integrated Weblogic domain issue.
          user5511496
          Hi, I still have the problem, I uninstall Jdev and I create again the connection of IntegratedWebLogicServer, now it works:

Testing JSR-160 Runtime ... success.
          Testing JSR-160 DomainRuntime ... success.
          Testing JSR-88 ... success.
          Testing JSR-88-LOCAL ... success.
          Testing JNDI ... success.
          Testing JSR-160 Edit ... success.
          Testing HTTP ... success.
          Testing Server MBeans Model ... success.

8 of 8 tests successful.

But I try to "Start Server Instance" from Run Menu, and i have the odl problem: "The Server Instance cannot be started because the Integrated Weblogic domain was not built successfully."

I don´t know how can I build the domain successfully.

I have installed the following:
          Oracle DDBB + Web Logic (+ domain created and updated in order to include the ADF libraries) + Jdeveloper + Soa Suite + soa scheme created + Oracle Siebel Adapter installed too.

All of these in a Virtual Machine.

I have the failure in the Jdeveloper step: trying to start the server instance in order to continue with the app deployment.

Any other suggestion?

Thanks a lot!

Edited by: user5511496 on Jan 23, 2012 2:36 PM
          • 17. Re: JDeveloper Integrated Weblogic domain issue.
            Shay Shmeltzer-Oracle
            Just to verify - is your JDeveloper installed in a separate directory then your stand alone WebLogic?
            Try removing the directory: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Datos de programa\JDeveloper\system11.1.1.5.37.60.13\DefaultDomain
            Set up the USER Home environment to point to c:\temp\ like explained here: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E24382_01/install.1112/e17074/ojdig.htm#BDCJCHDF
            Then restart JDeveloper
            • 18. Re: JDeveloper Integrated Weblogic domain issue.
              Arnett-Oracle
              Hi,

Just to update my post, we are not able to fix the issue we have encountered regarding the Integrated Weblogic Issue, so we ended up re-installing the JDeveloper 11.1.1.5.0, now it's working....

Thanks for all the help experts...

Edited by: nakurato on Jan 23, 2012 5:36 PM
              • 19. Re: JDeveloper Integrated Weblogic domain issue.
                user5511496
                Hi, I did what you told me, set the correct path for the USER Home environment pointing to C:\Temp

I deleted the application server and created it again, I tested it and i got the following:

Testing JSR-160 Runtime ... success.
                Testing JSR-160 DomainRuntime ... success.
                Testing JSR-88 ... success.
                Testing JSR-88-LOCAL ... success.
                Testing JNDI ... success.
                Testing JSR-160 Edit ... success.
                Testing HTTP ... success.
                Testing Server MBeans Model ... success.

8 of 8 tests successful.

Next, I tried to create default domain, by clicking right button on IntegratedWebLogicServer and I got the following error:

[02:13:13 PM] Creating Integrated Weblogic domain...
                [02:13:18 PM] ERROR: An error occurred while building the default domain.
                Please see this log file for more details:
                C:\Temp\system11.1.1.5.37.60.13\o.j2ee.adrs\CreateDefaultDomain.log

The log file has:
                Log File: C:\Temp\system11.1.1.5.37.60.13\o.j2ee.adrs\CreateDefaultDomain.log
                Label: JDEVADF_11.1.1.5.0_GENERIC_110409.0025.6013
                Product Home: C:\oracle\Middleware\jdeveloper\jdev\
                Domain: C:\Temp\system11.1.1.5.37.60.13\DefaultDomain

"C:\oracle\Middleware\oracle_common\common\bin\wlst.cmd" "C:\Temp\system11.1.1.5.37.60.13\o.j2ee.adrs\CreateDefaultDomain.py"
                Process started
                wlst > ****** RECURSIàN DE ARCHIVO POR LOTES excede los l¡mites de la PILA ******
                wlst > Recuento de recursiones=1240,Uso de la pila=90 por ciento
                wlst > ****** SE ANULA EL PRECESAMIENTO DEL ARCHIVO POR LOTES ******
                Elapsed time: 5016 ms

The above meaning something like this:
                B A T C H R E C U R S I O N exceeds STACK limits ****** Recursion Count=1240, Stack Usage=90 percent ****** B A T C H PROCESSING IS A B O R T E D

I can't see where is the fault !
                • 20. Re: JDeveloper Integrated Weblogic domain issue.
                  user5511496
                  Hi, Finally I could fix my issue.

I uninstalled everything I had installed, even the Oracle DDBB, next I installed all the programs again:
                  - Oracle ddbb
                  configured parameter sessions, parameter processes and parameter open_cursors: all of them =500
                  - WebLogic
                  - Repository Creation Utility and created schema
                  - SOA suite
                  - Created domain (it could be ommited)
                  - JDeveloper
                  created domain

I guess the main problem was in oracle ddbb and the parameter values.
                  Thanks,
                  :-)
                  1 2 Previous Next