0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2012 8:57 AM by 886265 RSS

IIS 7.5 not responsing while getting query from remote Oracle Server

Scenario - 1:

I have installed IIS 7.5 on windows 2008 R2 (64bit) and Oracle 10g Enterprise (64bit) on another computer having same operating system, and using ODAC112030_x64 to make connection.

Now the problem is, it making the connection successfully but taking too much time retrieve a query from remote database server (oracle).

Scenario - 2:
      But on the other hand I also installed IIS 7.5 with all same configuration on Windows 7 (64bit) and its running fine. It retrieve a query much faster than above scenario 1.

Plz let me know why or suggest me how I can overcome to scenario 1, because scenario 1 computer is attached to public ip. Thou, it was running fine when the remote oracle server was on 32bit operating system, but as I shifted to 64bit I am facing performance issue i.e. very slow record retrieval.

You may check the scenario 1 by visiting,
      the first page is simple aspx.net page without any database connection but as you select or click on the desire Language button surrounded by dotted line it will ask a database to retrieve some records. (DON'T WORRY ENGLISH IS mandatory language in both option).

Kindly, let me out from this problem.

waiting for your positive response.