This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2012 10:09 PM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

iSetup for Roll outs

904706 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi

The isetup documentation says you can use iSetups for roll outs. Does any one have any insight on how this can be used.

As far as we have explored when we extract data and then transform it there is very less data that is available for transform

Nisha
  • 1. Re: iSetup for Roll outs
    Srini Chavali-Oracle Oracle ACE Director
    Pl post details of OS, database and EBS versions, along with what your requirements are. What are you trying to transform ?

HTH
    Srini
  • 2. Re: iSetup for Roll outs
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    The isetup documentation says you can use iSetups for roll outs. Does any one have any insight on how this can be used.
    What documentation you are referring to? Please post the details of the page number and the section you are referring to.

Thanks,
    Hussein
  • 3. Re: iSetup for Roll outs
    904706 Newbie
    Hi Srini,

Just give an example on howwe would like to do this roll out.

We went live with Malaysia in our track1 we would now like to roll out to Singapore. The solution we are rolling out is a standard solution.

So for example we would like to extract MY responsibilites and transform the same to SPG and upload the same to CRP Instance. This is just an example. Does iSetup support this

Example GL MY Super User to GL SGP Super User.

Nisha
  • 4. Re: iSetup for Roll outs
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    So for example we would like to extract MY responsibilites and transform the same to SPG and upload the same to CRP Instance. This is just an example. Does iSetup support this

Example GL MY Super User to GL SGP Super User.
    Yes you can.

iSetup R12 -- http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B53825_08/current/html/docset.html

iSetup 11i -- http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B25516_18/current/html/docset.html

Thanks,
    Hussein

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points