HELP!*bold*
      I open a new project, then a new class and try to do this

import acm.graphics.*;
      public class HelloP ogram extends GraphicsProgram {
      public void run() {
      add(new GLabel("hello, world"), 100, 75);
      }
      }

and it wont work they say display run method... but i thought i did... I know I am a newb but HELP!
        • 1. Re: Help me Run!!!
          Do you have compile or runtime error? Did you import the jar file for acm.* package? Looks like you are using an external library.
          • 2. Re: Help me Run!!!
            EJP
            they say display run method
            'They' say what? Who says?
            Help me Run!!!
            (Help me get her outa my heart .. da dum da dum da dum da da ... -;)
            • 3. Re: Help me Run!!!
              rp0428
              Please provide your OS and Java versions and the actual code you are trying to use within code tags (see the FAQ at top of this page)

Your code line
              public class HelloP ogram 
              is invalid because there is a space between 'HelloP' and 'ogram'.
              • 4. Re: Help me Run!!!
                Umer
                Help me get her outa my heart .. da dum da dum da dum da da ... -;)
                before reading this i was afraid of you EJP :P
                • 5. Re: Help me Run!!!
                  gimbal2
                  Umer wrote:
                  Help me get her outa my heart .. da dum da dum da dum da da ... -;)
                  before reading this i was afraid of you EJP :P
                  Somehow this makes me think of the mermaids in the latest P1rates of the Car1bbean movie.

EDIT: funny, if I just write the title of that series of movies the forum doesn't allow the content :)
                  • 6. Re: Help me Run!!!
                    Hey, i am doing this program based off of on they do at Stanford CS106a http://www.stanford.edu/class/cs106a/ i started by using the "karel" program... Thanks for helping me out.. i just really want to know why...
                    • 7. Re: Help me Run!!!
                      aksarben
                      You haven't given enough information for us to help you. Post the exact error message and stack trace.
                      • 8. Re: Help me Run!!!
                        By they i mean Eclipse also i am doing this program based off of one they do at Stanford CS106a http://www.stanford.edu/class/cs106a/ i started by using the "karel" program... Thanks for helping me out.. i just really want to know why...
                        • 9. Re: Help me Run!!!
                          EJP
                          Well wondering about it won't get you anywhere. Answer the questions you've been asked. All of them.