1 2 Previous Next 24 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2012 3:07 PM by user491422 - oracle Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: Where do i get OSM Provisioning Administrator Component?
        Daniel Ho-Oracle
        What is the error you are getting? What OS are you using?
        • 16. Re: Where do i get OSM Provisioning Administrator Component?
          Hi,

Thanks for your response. Error : "Provider cannot be found. It may not be properly installed"

Any help on this will be valued. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
          Hariharan
          • 17. Re: Where do i get OSM Provisioning Administrator Component?
            Daniel Ho-Oracle
            The error is the one shown when the Oracle libraries [Oracle Objects for OLE(oo40), Oracle Provider for OLE DB(OLE DB)] cannot be found by the OSM admin tool.

Are you using Windows 7? I have heard this causes problems since the Admin Tool is looking for 32-bit Oracle libraries instead of 64-bit.

Daniel Ho
            Product Management -- OSM
            • 18. Re: Where do i get OSM Provisioning Administrator Component?
              Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your response to my post back again. And I am not using Windows 7.. Using Windows XP only. Still dont knw why am getting this problem. Any suggestions to get away with this? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
              Hariharan
              • 19. Re: Where do i get OSM Provisioning Administrator Component?
                user491422 - oracle
                Here's a simple procedure to install the required components of the Oracle client that OSM Administrator requires.

Install one of the following.

· Oracle 11g Data Access Components for Oracle Client

· Oracle 11g Instant Client version 11.2.0.1

While installing, make sure you select (use the custom option) along with any dependent components.

· Oracle Provider for OLEDB

· Oracle Objects for OLE

· Oracle Data Provider for .NET
                • 20. Re: Where do i get OSM Provisioning Administrator Component?
                  Hi Brian,

And finally it worked and am able to access my OSM Administrator Component now. Thanks a lot.!

Regards,
                  Hariharan
                  • 21. Re: Where do i get OSM Provisioning Administrator Component?
                    Daniel Ho-Oracle
                    If you really can't get around the issue, try workaround by using XMLIE: userAdmin command, which can allow you to administer OSM users and workgroups. You can find the instructions in setting up XMLIE ("Using the XML Import/Export Application") and in using userAdmin command ("Setting Up OSM Security") in the OSM System Administrator's Guide.

Daniel Ho
                    Product Management -- OSM
                    • 22. Re: Where do i get OSM Provisioning Administrator Component?
                      Hi Daniel,

Problem resolved. Thanks for your time on this.

Cheers,
                      Hariharan
                      • 23. Re: Where do i get OSM Provisioning Administrator Component?
                        Hi All,

I am getting the following error while trying to deploy an existing CommunicationsSalesOrderFulfillmentPIP to the OSM Server..

Fri Feb 17 18:11:20 IST 2012 <17-Feb-2012 7:41:11,978 EST AM> <INFO> <cartridgemgmt.DeployCartridgeMDB> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '10' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <Rolling back the database changes ...>
                        <17-Feb-2012 7:41:12,149 EST AM> <ERROR> <cartridgemgmt.DeployCartridgeMDB> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '10' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <Cartridge deployment failed:>
                        com.mslv.oms.metadatahandler.operation.MetadataException: There is no entity found in document for: dataNode matching the key /ControlData/Functions/FulfillBillingFunction/orderItem/orderItemRef/LineXmlData not found; error code: 109
                             at com.mslv.oms.metadatahandler.operation.ImportOperation.handleSequenceException(Unknown Source)
                             at com.mslv.oms.metadatahandler.operation.ImportOperation.processEntity(Unknown Source)
                             at com.mslv.oms.metadatahandler.operation.ImportOperation.processEntity(Unknown Source)
                             at com.mslv.oms.metadatahandler.operation.ImportOperation.doProcess(Unknown Source)
                             at com.mslv.oms.metadatahandler.operation.ImportOperation.deploy(Unknown Source)
                             at com.mslv.oms.cartridgemgmt.DeployCartridgeMDB.c(Unknown Source)
                             at com.mslv.oms.cartridgemgmt.DeployCartridgeMDB.a(Unknown Source)
                             at com.mslv.oms.cartridgemgmt.DeployCartridgeMDB.onMessage(Unknown Source)
                             at weblogic.ejb.container.internal.MDListener.execute(MDListener.java:466)
                             at weblogic.ejb.container.internal.MDListener.transactionalOnMessage(MDListener.java:371)
                             at weblogic.ejb.container.internal.MDListener.onMessage(MDListener.java:327)
                             at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.onMessage(JMSSession.java:4585)
                             at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.execute(JMSSession.java:4271)
                             at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.executeMessage(JMSSession.java:3747)
                             at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.access$000(JMSSession.java:114)
                             at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession$UseForRunnable.run(JMSSession.java:5096)
                             at weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.java:516)
                             at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:201)
                             at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:173)

Not sure about this issue as it is quite vague in its description. Can anyone help me fix this issue and deploy it to the OSM Server so that we will be able to test it on the OSM Web Client? Thanks is advance.

Regards,
                        Hariharan
                        • 24. Re: Where do i get OSM Provisioning Administrator Component?
                          user491422 - oracle
                          Could you start a new thread as your latest question is quite far off the original topic.

Thanks,

Brian.
                          1 2 Previous Next