4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2012 3:22 PM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

bne.exception.BneFatalException

Afia
      Hi,

I'm getting an error:

"oracle.apps.bne.exception.BneFatalException - A system error has occurred. Have your system administrator view the bne.log file.
      Log File Bookmark: 229703"

Below are the workaround I did:
      1, Regenerate the JAR files
      2, Bounce the Apache

But still the same error.
      And where do I get the bne.log files located
      Please Help.....
        • 1. Re: bne.exception.BneFatalException
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          Please post the details of the application release, database version and OS.
          I'm getting an error:

"oracle.apps.bne.exception.BneFatalException - A system error has occurred. Have your system administrator view the bne.log file.
          Log File Bookmark: 229703"

Below are the workaround I did:
          1, Regenerate the JAR files
          2, Bounce the Apache

But still the same error.
          And where do I get the bne.log files located
          Please Help.....
          Please check the BNE.log file for details about the error since the error you are getting is a generic one -- How to Create a BNE Log For Web Adi Issues and Errors? [ID 817023.1]

It would be nice if you respond to the other thread and close it if the issue is fixed -- Regenerate JAR Files

Thanks,
          Hussein
          • 2. Re: bne.exception.BneFatalException
            Afia
            Apps 11.5.10.2
            DB: 10g R2
            HP-UX
            • 3. Re: bne.exception.BneFatalException
              Afia
              bne.log error:

2/14/12 3:17 PM ERROR BneUIXUtils.createErrorPage() Page: Page[name=oa_servlets/oracle.apps.bne.webui]
              2/14/12 3:17 PM ERROR BneUIXUtils.createErrorPage() Event: PageEvent[name=null,bne:page=BneFileDownload,bne:createstamp=VIEWER_CREATE_ID_2012-02-14_14-13-09,bne:viewer=231:EXCEL2003,bne:redirect=http://fss1.chico.hyatt.com:8077/pls/FSTEST/OracleNavigate.Responsibility,bne:displaycnt=10]
              2/14/12 3:36 PM CRITICAL ERROR BneTemplateService.handleRequest() Unable to create viewer for key: 231:EXCEL2003 Class: oracle.apps.bne.integrator.document.BneOAExcelViewer Exception: Invalid key value supplied.
              • 4. Re: bne.exception.BneFatalException
                Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
                Please see these docs.

WebADI Create Document Fails with Oracle.Apps.Bne.Exception.Bnefatalexception [ID 465991.1]
                Integrating MSP and Oracle Errors With Invalid Key Value Supplied [ID 858169.1]
                MSP Cannot Install Microsoft Project Connect - BneKeyException - Invalid Key Value Supplied [ID 343069.1]
                The Connection To The Server Is Unavailable When Uploading Journals From WebADI [ID 361944.1]
                Sales Offline Sync Error: ''Unable To Process Upload Response'' [ID 297976.1]

Thanks,
                Hussein