This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 22, 2012 12:45 AM by 583626 RSS

Hello everyone

583626 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hello everyone how are you?

I am searching for Siebel Contracts datasheet but I am unable to find it. Can anyone help me with telling me whether Siebel Contracts is available or is it now a sub part of another component?

Please help me.

Thank you ever so much,

Regards
  • 1. Re: Hello everyone
    WSiebel Pro
    Hi,

Check if this is what you are looking for:

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E14004_01/books/FieldServ/FieldServAdvContracts.html#wp1003912

Regards,

Wilson
  • 2. Re: Hello everyone
    583626 Newbie
    Hi Wilson,

Thank you so so much for your reply. Apparently my manager says there is a separate module for Siebel Contracts that is not a part of any other module like Siebel Field Service. He thinks there is a Siebel Contracts module that is like Siebel Sales, Siebel Field Service, etc...

I don't think that's the case, but then again I don't have that much experience in Siebel modules. So can you help me in answering my dilemma? Is there a Siebel Contracts module that is not a part of any other module?
  • 3. Re: Hello everyone
    jiyong Pro
    All those "Modules" are listed as Applications in Tools.
    I checked in 8.1 SIA and can't find anything with Contracts.

So why does your manager think it's there and what functionality is he looking for?
    And why should it be a seperate module?

P.S. It would help if you would give a more meaningful subject next time.

Edited by: jiyong on Feb 22, 2012 3:27 PM
  • 4. Siebel Contracts
    583626 Newbie
    you are right and I'm sorry. It is because the customer is asking for it and because he is asking for it to my manager it means that there is a siebel contracts. I know there isn't that's why I'm asking-just to be sure

Edited by: user580623 on Feb 22, 2012 12:44 AM

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points