3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2012 2:32 PM by bigdelboy RSS

Hyperion Cerification

Has anyone have hyperion certification material?
        • 1. Re: Hyperion Cerification
          Mehmet Sevinc
          can you be more specific? HFM, Essbase, Planning? This is a common topic in the below forums. I would do a quick search on certification and you will see a lot of results:

Essbase
          Planning and Budgeting
          Financial Consolidation

As far as I know, you won't find any sample questions other than the ones on Oracle's web-site.

Good luck!

Mehmet
          • 2. Re: Hyperion Cerification
            Sorry i missed to mention abt my course selection, it's Essbase .If any one has any material or something pls share it
            • 3. Re: Hyperion Cerification
              bigdelboy
              user1086827 wrote:
              Sorry i missed to mention abt my course selection, it's Essbase .If any one has any material or something pls share it
              Please beware of asking a question like this, is is an invitation to be offered unauthorised learning material ... ie braindumps ...

http://blogs.oracle.com/certification/entry/0477

... and I have to ask 4 r 5 times a week to get things such as it removed.

... There is probably only the exam topics, training referenced from the exam ... and i think (from memory) there is a (non exam orientated) oracle press guide ook on essbase that may or may not be helpful.

..... he startpoint is the topics and good notes organisation and possibly an implenation to practice on.