4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 1, 2012 4:32 AM by tdevalence RSS

Quick question : Reporting color configuration

tdevalence
      Hi,

I created a Pivot Table report. I added one field on the row section, one field on the column section and one measure. When I display my report on step2, I have a "blanck" zone over the title of my row field.
      If I execute my report using the report tab, the zone is displayed in another color.

Does someone know how can I setup the default color of this zone?

Regards
        • 1. Re: Quick question : Reporting color configuration
          Hello,

Please specify the column names you have pulled in the Row, Column and Measure areas. Moreover please provide which subject area are you using for the reporting.

Regards

Paul
          • 2. Re: Quick question : Reporting color configuration
            tdevalence
            Hi,

To reproduce the case, create a new pivot table report on Activity object for example and add one field in the row area, one field in the measure area and add one more field on the column area (there are columns..the one you just added and the standard measure one)

Example :
            I added the activity type on the row area, the Number of activity on the measure area and the status field on the column area

When you are displaying the pivot table report, you will see "a blank area" above the activity type field name because I have two level in the column area. This blank field appears in "white colour" in my report construction but when I execute it from the report tab once saved, the blank area is displayed in "Yellow".

So I create this post to know how can I setup this colour area?

Thanks and do not hesitate to ask me more details if you still don't understand my need.

Regards
            • 3. Re: Quick question : Reporting color configuration
              Hello Tim,

That is not feasible in OnDemand. However there is a work around.

In the text next to Measure label there is a format icon, click on the icon and select hidden.
              Next to the text icon there is a summation icon, click on the icon and select "At the End".

Let me know if this works. If you could share your email id I can send a screen shot on how it would look, my email id is swarnapandian@gmail.com.

Regards,

Paul Swarnapandian

Edited by: Paul Swarnapandian on 27/02/2012 15:44
              • 4. Re: Quick question : Reporting color configuration
                tdevalence
                Hi Paul,

Did you receive my GMAIL mail?

Regards,