I created (ODSI/Workshop from WLS) a physical data service from a webservice (wsdl) that needs authentication, but a can't test it. I don't know how to infom the credentials on creation or on test.
Caused by: weblogic.wsee.util.AccessException: The server at http://... returned a 401 error code (Unauthorized). Please check that username and password are set correctly and that you have permission to access the requested method.
If you spend a little more time with your questions, I'll spend a little more time with my answers. The link I sent shows how to create a Service Account for ODSI. If you Google for
site:http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E13162_01/odsi/docs10gr3 "web service" "service account"
you will find :
"Specifying Runtime and WSDL Access Service Accounts"
You misunderstood my question. I know how to configure security to data services, but I don't know, and don't find in the documentation, how to test a data service created from a web service that needs authentication. Thanks for your attention!
"how to test a data service created from a web service that needs authentication"
By "authentication", I understand this to mean "Basic Authentication". Not SAML, Not ws-security, not a ws-policy.
Ok, let's go click-by-click. I'd really rather that you spend the time doing this - since this is a problem that you are trying to solve. I'm just helping out of the goodness of my heart.
1) You created a new ODSI Dataspace.
2) You did New -> Physical Data Service
3) you selected "Web Service"
4) You entered the URL of your WSDL
one of :
5a) If the wsdl was protected, a dialog popped up prompting for a username/password. You entered the username/password and the wsdl was retrieved.
5b) If the wsdl was not protected, the wsdl was retrieved.
5c) ... something else - you explain ...
6) You finished the wizard, you now have a physical data service based on a webservice.
7) You went to the Test View, you entered some data, You clicked on Execute.
8) The response was an error message about authentication failing.
9) You created a Service Account. (to make it easy, you created a Static mapping, with the username/password for the ws)
10) You associated that Service Account with the physical data service.
11) you go back to the test view, you enter some data, you click on Execute, it all works.
Now it's your turn. Write up click-by-click, keystroke by keystroke what you did and what didnt' work.