This content has been marked as final. Show 6 replies
Following may help,
1.Make sure 64 Bit Oracle client is used on the Server
2.Try login to the Oracle DB using the credentials which you are using in Repository wizard
3.check for the tables ex:Transaction History,RM_Version,if you can see,then some thing wrong with repository creation
4.Have you saved the configuration upon repository creation?
5.Last option is try delete the schema created by repository wizard and recreate it,makes ure you use SYSTEM credentials to do the same,
I am responding back after a long time sorry for that .
1. Transaction History,RM_Version these table are visible .
2. Tried deleting the user with cascaade option but was unable to clear the repository/schema.
3. System credential mean creating under Sys , please correct my understanding.
Thanks & Regards,
Here are the steps i have followed for DRM Configuration.
1. Cleared all the Old Repositories related to DRM.
2. Created a new user with following previliges with privileges speacied in the PDF
Default tablespace (usually DRM_DATA)
CREATE ANY SEQUENCE
3. Oracle Client is also installed on the server .
other details -
DRM 126.96.36.199.102 is installed.
Dump used is DRM_V25484-01
Backend Oracle 11g R2 is used for Repository creation .
Not sure where i am going wrong. Kindly guide me