1 2 Previous Next 16 Replies Latest reply: Mar 1, 2012 6:04 PM by safarmer Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: NetBeans java card platform
        safarmer
        Hi,
        my deployment environment is Java Card library version 2.2.1 on Gemalto TOP IM GX4(gemXpressoPro). The simulation environment is JCDK3.0.2_ConnectedEdition.
        I would not recommend using a JC3 environment to test your JC2.2.1 code.
        I used JCOP tools before for simulation but I could not manage to debug bigger size applets. But I will try again. Thanks!
        Is the problem that your applet is exceeding the size limit fo the DEBUG component of the CAP file? This is defined in the JCVM spec and is 32K from memory. I ran in to this problem some time ago and even created a tool to parse the DEBUG component to see when we were getting close to the limit. In the end we split the application into multiple library packages and an applet package and then the debugger worked for us again.

Cheers,
        Shane
        • 16. Re: NetBeans java card platform
          safarmer
          one last thing, anything other than net beans { here we create applet and it automatically create cap file} and gp shell are require to load applet onto the card? OR these is enough to implement wholo java card application- I asked this because i get the term JCOP and etc when i read uploading applet to card.
          anyways thanks for your help.
          This should be enough, but you may need to use the command line converter fromt the JCDK to create the correct version CAP files for your card. I doubt you have a JC 3.0.2 card. GPShell will not load your JC3 cap files onto a JC2.2.1 card.

Cheers,
          Shane
          1 2 Previous Next