This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
I had a solution, but may be it a little bit strange:
1. Use this project to delete JRE:
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/javara/ or here: http://singularlabs.com/2012/03/10/javara-2-0-beta-2/
- Double click JavaRa.exe, select your language then click Remove Older Versions
(do not use it to immediately upgrade to the last Java)
2. Then use Revo to uninstall Java craps - Free Version:
4. Use last recommended JRE version for off-line installation, download and install it.
java version "1.6.0_31"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_31-b05)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 20.6-b01, mixed mode, sharing)
Wish you to be lucky, Ilya.
Edited by: 918462 on 10.03.2012 11:28