This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2013 2:08 AM by SunnyBains-Oracle RSS

CM 13/UCM 10gR3: Remove attachment fails.

Robin A. Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hello,
I have an open SR with oracle for the issue below, but to date, no resolution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We are using Contract Management (CM) 13, SP5 and Oracle UCM 10gR3.

We are able to add attachments in CM and view the attachments both in CM and in the UCM Admin website.

However, when we click the "Remove" link on the Attachments tab in the CM Project Settings, the attachment is removed from the UCM repository, but the metadata is not removed from CM. For example, the row for the attachment is not deleted from the CMPROJ.DLNK table. In CM, the only error returned to the user is "A content repository error has occurred. Please contact your Contract Management administrator."

CM is configured in Single-user mode. The user account is "cmwebuser". I have checked the permissions for this user in UCM and I think the permissions are correct.

In the UCM Config.cfg file, I verified that the ip address of the CM server is listed in the SocketHostAddressSecurityFilter parameter. I also verified that the port in the Content Repository section in CM Admin is 4444. In the UCM Config.cfg file, IntradocServerPort=4444.

The error in the UCM log file is:
Event generated by user 'cmwebuser' at host 'CIS'. Unable to delete items. Unable to load folder 2. [ Details ]
An error has occurred. The stack trace below shows more information.

!csUserEventMessage,cmwebuser,CIS!$!csCollectionUnableToDelete!csCollectionUnableToLoad,2
intradoc.common.ServiceException: !csCollectionUnableToDelete!csCollectionUnableToLoad,2
     at intradoc.server.ServiceRequestImplementor.buildServiceException(ServiceRequestImplementor.java:1760)
     at intradoc.server.Service.buildServiceException(Service.java:1997)
     at intradoc.server.Service.createServiceExceptionEx(Service.java:1991)
     at collections.CollectionStructure.forceSelfLoad(CollectionStructure.java:2326)
     at collections.CollectionStructure.<init>(CollectionStructure.java:119)
     at collections.CollectionStructure.getByID(CollectionStructure.java:536)
     at collections.CollectionUserHandler.getSpecifiedCollection(CollectionUserHandler.java:3524)
     at collections.CollectionUserHandler.getSpecifiedCollection(CollectionUserHandler.java:3559)
     at collections.CollectionUserHandler.prepareRedirectToCollection(CollectionUserHandler.java:3367)
     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor59.invoke(Unknown Source)
     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
     at intradoc.common.IdcMethodHolder.invokeMethod(ClassHelperUtils.java:617)
     at intradoc.common.ClassHelperUtils.executeMethodReportStatus(ClassHelperUtils.java:293)
     at intradoc.server.ServiceHandler.executeAction(ServiceHandler.java:79)
     at intradoc.server.Service.doCodeEx(Service.java:490)
     at intradoc.server.Service.doCode(Service.java:472)
     at intradoc.server.ServiceRequestImplementor.doAction(ServiceRequestImplementor.java:1360)
     at intradoc.server.Service.doAction(Service.java:452)
     at intradoc.server.ServiceRequestImplementor.doActions(ServiceRequestImplementor.java:1201)
     at intradoc.server.Service.doActions(Service.java:447)
     at intradoc.server.ServiceRequestImplementor.executeActions(ServiceRequestImplementor.java:1121)
     at intradoc.server.Service.executeActions(Service.java:433)
     at intradoc.server.ServiceRequestImplementor.doRequest(ServiceRequestImplementor.java:635)
     at intradoc.server.Service.doRequest(Service.java:1707)
     at intradoc.server.ServiceManager.processCommand(ServiceManager.java:359)
     at intradoc.server.IdcServerThread.run(IdcServerThread.java:197)

Thanks,
Robin

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points