1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 19, 2012 2:09 PM by 512336 RSS

Configuring Questions for Oracle HRMS

Saurabh K
      Hi,

I am a new comer to Oracle HRMS.Currently i m engaged in yet to start an implementation which encompasses the following modules.
      1) Oracle Core HR
      2) SSHR
      3) iRecruitment
      4)Oracle Learning Management
      5)Absence Management
      Can anyone help me how to start with ? Infact I want to know the processes involved?
      I m going through the implementation guides of each of these modules to gain some overall knowledge.
      To start with I have started with Core HR.

Few questions:-
      1) If the customer is implementing iRecruitment is it necessary to have set up configured for recruitment in Core HR forms? or only buying iRecruitment license will do to start configuring in iRecruitment itself?
      2)I need to know the interdependencies of these modules while defining the To Be designed Flow?
      Please help !!

BR.
      S
        • 1. Re: Configuring Questions for Oracle HRMS
          First welcome to Oracle HRMS. its good you have started with Implementation Guide.

There are a number of Blogs available in internet it will be helpful. If you have any open question you can share on this forum

1) If the customer is implementing iRecruitment is it necessary to have set up configured for recruitment in Core HR forms? or only buying iRecruitment license will do to start configuring in iRecruitment itself?

Core HRMS is prerequiste for iRecruitment, It will share Work Structure , Employee and Assignment data and other data with Other Module(iRecruitment)

You have to buy iRecruitment and Core HR licence.

2)I need to know the interdependencies of these modules while defining the To Be designed Flow?
          Work Structure , Employee and Assignment data and other to be defined in Core HR

Thanks