1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 2, 2012 3:52 AM by Arik RSS

"No query engine found" error on Weblogic 10.3.4

Hi all,

I've implemented a JCA Resource Adapter and successfully deployed it on Weblogic v10.3.4. My project uses Apache xmlbeans (v2.3.0)
      and Saxon (v8.8) for XQuery support. The Adapter RAR folder has the following structure:
      At run-time, I get the following exception:
      java.lang.RuntimeException: No query engine found
              at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Query.getCompiledQuery(Query.java:160)
              at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Query.getCompiledQuery(Query.java:85)
              at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Query.objectExecQuery(Query.java:75)
              at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Xobj.exec_query(Xobj.java:2525)
              at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase.execQuery(XmlObjectBase.java:525)
              at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase.execQuery(XmlObjectBase.java:507)
              at mytest.xmlbeans.XmlbeansDemo.foo (XmlbeansDemo.java:21)
      The Java code that throws the exception is the following:
          public String foo(String query) {
              XmlObject generatedObj = XmlObject.Factory.newInstance();
              XmlObject[] results = generatedObj.execQuery(query);
      I followed a relevant thread as guide-line, but the proposed solutions didn't work for me.
      No query engine found

After editing the startWeblogic.cmd, I set the classpath as follows but problem still remains:
      set CLASSPATH=%SAVE_CLASSPATH%;C:\xmlbeans\lib\xmlbeans-xpath-2.3.0.jar;C:\xmlbeans\lib\saxon-8.8.jar;C:\xmlbeans\lib\saxon-dom-8.8.jar
      Do I miss something ? Any ideas please ??