2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 22, 2012 1:55 PM by 901854 RSS

A Thunderbird/Lightning addon to help calendar creation

Hi,

Here it is :
      http://xul.addons.free.fr/caldav-easy-config/

Any feedback appreciated (works/doesn't work).

I tried not to break the Wizard behaviour (that's why you can only chose one calendar at a time).
        • 1. Re: A Thunderbird/Lightning addon to help calendar creation
          Nice work! It worked for us in our test. The principles lookup is handy for people who manage lots of sub-calendars, or who have a hard time typing long URLs.

A few comments:

* I won't want to send customers to download an addon from "free.fr", so can you get it hosted over at addons.mozilla.org?

* It took us a while to figure out how to use it. You should include some basic instructions in the add-on properties, the caldav config dialog, as well as the download site.

* Ideally, this feature should be part of core Lightning.
          • 2. Re: A Thunderbird/Lightning addon to help calendar creation
            Hi,

* I won't want to send customers to download an addon from "free.fr", so can you get it hosted over at addons.mozilla.org?
            I put it there, might take some time to get it verified.

* It took us a while to figure out how to use it. You should include some basic instructions in the add-on properties, the caldav config dialog, as well as the download site.
            I put version 0.1.4 on the website, it has an additional "Help" button.

Yahoo seem to have modified their service today, so if it does not work with yahoo calendar, don't try too long...