4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 29, 2012 9:15 PM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle

Argentina Localization for EBS AR

Hi,
      How can I switch off the Argentina localization setup in R12, if the localization patch already applied to receivable module?
      I dont have any use for the localization.
        • 1. Re: Argentina Localization for EBS AR
          Srini Chavali-Oracle
          Once a localization is enabled, I do not believe it can be disabled. You will need to restore database/APPL_TOP from before the localization was enabled.

How to Disable Specific Country Localization in R12 [ID 1308915.1]     

HTH
          Srini
          1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Argentina Localization for EBS AR
            Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
            Please see (How To Disable Brazil Localization [ID 1272985.1]).

I would suggest you log a SR to get an official reply from Oracle Support.

Thanks,
            Hussein
            1 person found this helpful
            • 3. Re: Argentina Localization for EBS AR
              Thanks for your update.
              Could you help me to resolve one localization issue that I am getting while creating the transaction in AR. The error is coming once I click the "Line Item".

APPL-JL-62545 Please create the tax class details for the customer ship to address in customer site profile window.the required details are he Tax category, contributor condition and value thet us set up in the Document letter.
              • 4. Re: Argentina Localization for EBS AR
                Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
                Could you help me to resolve one localization issue that I am getting while creating the transaction in AR. The error is coming once I click the "Line Item".

APPL-JL-62545 Please create the tax class details for the customer ship to address in customer site profile window.the required details are he Tax category, contributor condition and value thet us set up in the Document letter.
                Please see these docs.

Cannot create invoice for foreign customer [ID 1357854.1]
                Troubleshooting Latin America Tax Release 12 Tax Calculation Issues [ID 784692.1]

Thanks,
                Hussein