This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 30, 2012 8:14 PM by Sandeep Gandhi, Consultant RSS

Oracle Services : Unable to submit the Charges to OM

727572 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi Gurus,

I am facing a error of an Invalid transaction type (CS_CHG_IB_NO_VALID_TXN_TYPE) when trying to submit the charges for an Service Requests raised in Oracle.

Once a Business Process/Activity and the Item is chosen,on submitting the error pops up.But this is not happening for all items only a few.What is the reason and how to get that specific item attached to the Business Activity to be able to submit the charges successfully in OM.

On debugging a further more, we found out that the standard package "CS_Charge_Create_Order_PVT" is getting invoked when the submit button is hit from the Applications and depending on the condition of comms_nl_trackable_flag (checking if Y)which is the "track in install base" Flag is enabled for the given item in inventory for which the charges are not getting submitted .

Now this flag is not updateble from the Inventory responsibilities (Applications) and I am not very sure what are the other ways to do so (apart from updating backend) and the impact. Please let me know if someone has faced this issue before.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
S

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points