5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 4, 2012 2:49 AM by 855250 RSS

Concurrent program completed with warning

A.T
      Hi Team

I trying to generate a XML publisher report , For That i generate the XML file from the RDF ,Created and designed RTF template and loaded the xml file to that RTF template
      Created the concurrent request
      Created the data definition and template in my xml publisher responsibility finally added my concurrent program to the request group ..I have done all this correct to the best of my knowledge

when i submit the request it gets completed with the status Warning and the output pdf is not genereted when i checked the view Log i dont understand why it cause ? Please suggest me what is cause and should i need to do further to process my request

I am attaching the Log file for your reference , I ll highly appreciate your help and suggestion

Log File
      +-----------------------------
      | Starting concurrent program execution...
      +-----------------------------

Arguments
      ------------
      P_ITEM_STATUS='Active'
      ------------

Environment will now switch to UTF-8 code-set.
      Parts of this log file may not display correctly
      as a result.  This is an expected behavior.     

XML_REPORTS_XENVIRONMENT is : 
      /u01/IGAUPGT/IGAUPGTora10222/8.0.6/guicommon6/tk60/admin/Tk2Motif_UTF8.rgb

XENVIRONMENT is set to  /u01/IGAUPGT/IGAUPGTora10222/8.0.6/guicommon6/tk60/admin/Tk2Motif_UTF8.rgb

Current NLS_LANG and NLS_NUMERIC_CHARACTERS Environment Variables are :
      American_America.UTF8

'.,'

REP-3000: Internal error starting Oracle Toolkit.

Report Builder: Release 6.0.8.28.0 - Production on Tue Apr 3 03:10:17 2012

(c) Copyright 1999 Oracle Corporation.  All rights reserved.

Enter Username: 
      +---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
      Start of log messages from FND_FILE
      End of log messages from FND_FILE

Executing request completion options...

+------------- 1) PUBLISH -------------+
      Beginning post-processing of request 20244749 on node IGLDW at 03-APR-2012 03:10:21.
      Post-processing of request 20244749 failed at 03-APR-2012 03:10:23 with the error message:
      One or more post-processing actions failed. Consult the OPP service log for details.
      +--------------------------------------+

+------------- 2) PRINT   -------------+
      Not printing the output of this request because post-processing failed.
      +--------------------------------------+

Finished executing request completion options.

Concurrent request completed
      Current system time is 03-APR-2012 03:10:23
      {\Code}

Thanks
      Thiliban