5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 5, 2012 1:31 PM by Brandye Barrington-Oracle RSS

OCP hard copy and docuhive.com eCertificate

Hi,

I've completed an OCP certification track and filled a course form at Pearson. Oracle applied it and sent me the OCP certificate more than 8 weeks ago (31 JAN). Since I haven't received it yet, I raised a couple of SRs (23422133 and 23439607) but had no answer neither right after raising (confirmation email) nor later. One day later I received an email with a docuhive.com eCertificate and it was mentioned there that I'll receive a hard copy in 5-6 weeks.
      Does it mean I have to wait for more than a month more?!
      At certview.oracle.com I see that my certificate was sent on 31 JAN.

Could please anyone suggest, should I raise an another SR for the reshipment or it's better to wait for these very 5-6 weeks?

Regards,
      Artyom

Edited by: 908822 on 01.04.2012 23:58

Edited by: 908822 on 01.04.2012 23:58

Edited by: 908822 on 01.04.2012 23:59

Edited by: 908822 on 01.04.2012 23:59
        • 1. Re: OCP hard copy and docuhive.com eCertificate
          Brandye Barrington-Oracle
          For SR23422133, they replied on March 20, then followed up on Mar 26 and again on March 28. They were asking for you to confirm your address in your Pearson VUE profile and reply once it was confirmed. Your certificate has not been reshipped yet because they have not received address confirmation. Please check your spam and junk folders for email responses. Your 2nd SR was closed as a duplicate.

Please confirm your address in your Pearson VUE account and then submit an SR, referencing SR23422133, asking for your kit to be reshipped. Let them know that you are having difficulty receiving emails and ask them to look into the issue.

Thanks,
          Brandye Barrington
          Certification Forum Moderator
          • 2. Re: OCP hard copy and docuhive.com eCertificate
            Hi Brandye,

Thanks for the quick reply!
            I'll try and raise an another SR and will specify an another email. If there will be any other issues, I'll inform you.
            Thank you very much for help!

Regards,
            Artyom

Edited by: 908822 on 02.04.2012 23:56
            • 3. Re: OCP hard copy and docuhive.com eCertificate
              Brandye,

I raised SR23480425 and specified an another email address, hope there will be no issues.
              Could you please also explain what is docuhive.com eCertificate and why was this email sent only after two months after OCP track completion?

Thank you,
              Artyom

Edited by: 908822 on 03.04.2012 3:02
              • 4. Re: OCP hard copy and docuhive.com eCertificate
                Hi Brandye,

I've just received a reshipment confirmation email regarding my last SR. I hope this time my certificate will be delivered without any problems.
                Thank you for help!

Regards,
                Artyom
                • 5. Re: OCP hard copy and docuhive.com eCertificate
                  Brandye Barrington-Oracle
                  Artyom,
                  I also hope that your kit will be received without issue. I'm glad that you were able to receive the email response. Regarding docuhive and ecertificates, when the first shipment of a certificate does not arrive to the candidate, we will reship a hard copy of the certificate, but we will also send a soft copy through email so that you can print and start using your certificate while you're waiting for the hard copy that Oracle provides. You can print and use the certificate sent via email in the same way you would use the hard copy of the certificate that Oracle is sending.

Regards,
                  Brandye Barrington
                  Certification Forum Moderator