This content has been marked as final. Show 7 replies
You have to login https://support.oracle.com/CSP/ui/flash.html and you have to CSI account.
This site is oracle site for tech. documents for can rise SR etc.. for more details please check
Re: Installing Oracle Database 10.2.0.4
you need to customer support identifier which is called CSI for can login metalink(https://support.oracle.com/CSP/ui/flash.html)
If you dont have metalink account there is no way to see this doc legaly.
Pretty simple process:
1) You purchase a perpetual or term license from Oracle;
2) At the beginning of the period, during the valid term you purchase
Support for the period (1 year);
3) Oracle sends you the CSI.
Easy to do at http://store.oracle.com armed with a credit card.
Actually im having id and i saw the document , i didnt understand the solution clearly that is im asking , as per the solution they told to locate missing utilities, and the utilities are in /usr/ccs/bin , but under my usr folder ther is no folder like ccs , and the second step also i dont understand clearly
echo $PATH returns
Asper id 451994.1 i gave export KSH_VERSION='@(#)PD KSH v5.2.14 99/07/13.2' command
then it shows ERROR: context creation not completed successfully.
Please check /tmp/adcfgclone.err file for errors
/pdev/p02/oracle/pixdb/9.2.0/appsutil/clone/jre/bin/i386/native_threads/java: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Please make sure you have all the pre-requisites done as per
Note 316806.1 Oracle Applications Installation Update Notes
1. For Oracle Linux 5 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 only :
# ln -s /usr/bin/ld215 /usr/bin/ld
2. Create a softlink for fixing HTTP errors
# ln -s /usr/lib/libdb.so.2 /usr/lib/libdb.so.3
Note: The file libdo.so.2 is attached with the mail in the folder 6078836
3. Edit the <9i RDBMS_ORACLE_HOME>/appsutil/bin/adgetlnxver.sh file as below
4. Alter by replacing all occurances of LD_ASSUME_KERNEL with XD_ASSUME_KERNEL
5. Run rapidclone