4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 10, 2012 1:15 AM by user-Keen RSS

How to restrict user to attempt the same the multiple times

user-Keen
      Dear,

Suppose a employee attempted "Sills" Test and got the result Either 'Passed" or "Failed".
      After getting the result system shouldn't allow him to attempt the same test again which has already test been announced.

So, how can we restrict it, is there any profiles or functionality available for that scenario.

--thanks
        • 1. Re: How to restrict user to attempt the same the multiple times
          scottymomo
          Hi,

You can set attempt limits on assessments. In the test properties, the attempts section has a field to enter the number of attempts allowed, so this could be set to 1 to prevent accessing the assessment more than once.

Scott
          http://www.seertechsolutions.com
          • 2. Re: How to restrict user to attempt the same the multiple times
            user-Keen
            thanks for reply,

We want to know about any flag regarding completion of test wizard, suppose usually user attempt test wizard but some time not do and exit mid of the wizard, therefore we need to know the database item to element the uncompleted attempt for our reports.

please advice
            • 3. Re: How to restrict user to attempt the same the multiple times
              scottymomo
              If a user started an assessment but did not submit it/complete it, the (OTA_ATTEMPTS I believe) attempt raw status would be "I". If they submitted the assessment, the raw status would be "C"

Scott
              http://www.seertechsolutions.com
              • 4. Re: How to restrict user to attempt the same the multiple times
                user-Keen
                thanks for reply,

I have applied as you mentioned criteria but still employee is being repeated at every class in some cases so how could eliminate duplicate class.

i am very thankful to you for helping.

--thanks