I would like to show an image coming from a server in the same JSF page and i have followed the steps below. Can someone please throw some lights on it?
I am working on 126.96.36.199 (jdev/adf/soa)
1. I have an ADF page with some text fields and an Inline Frame with source as an image coming from a server. For Eg: Source attribute property = "http:\\localhost:8000\cs\1234"
2. When i run the page, i can see the image in the page within the Inline Frame
a) I cannot scroll or expand the image
b) I cannot see the multiple pages.I always see the first page
Is there any way i can achieve this?
did you set the "sizing" property to "none" and try inlineStyle property as width:100px; height:100px; overflow:scroll; b) I cannot see the multiple pages.I always see the first page
This part of the question lacks any context information and I have no idea what you mean
a) I set the properties i have mentioned eventhough i dont see overflow option in my properties. The image size is changing based on width and height property values. Can i zoom this image at runtime?
b) Sorry for not being clear in my last update. The image i am showing in the inline frame has multiple pages. With the same properties set at option a) above, i can only see first page of the image when i open my task at runtime.I could not navigate to the other pages.
Please help in this regard. Please let me know if you need additional details.
Is there a specific reason why you are using an inlineFrame instead of a regular af:image?
Then you could use regular layout component to enable scroll.
See for example how this page behaves when you resize it:
Hi Frank and Shay,
I am trying on this for a while but could not achieve what i need to.I have a few questions though.Appreciate your response for these.
1. In the documentation of af:inlineframe, i see that setting content direction to right to left will display a scroll bar. Where do i setup this "content direction"? I do not see a property as such for af:inlineframe
My Requirement is to show some data entry screen on the left hand side and image on the right hand side on the same JSF page. This image can have multiple pages. The image format is .TIFF
1. I set the default program to open .TIF file as "Internet Explorer" and when i run the page, i see the image on the right side of the page.
a) I cannot navigate to second page in this image.
b) I cannot zoom the image runtime
c) I dont see a scroll bar for the image
2. I set the default program to open .TIF file as "windows photo viewer" and when i run the page, i am getting a popup to open or save this image.
a) I cannot see the image on the same JSF image.
Please help me with this.